Do you want your business to grow?
If so, a CRM (customer relationship management) system can help make that happen.
Read on to learn the top five ways a CRM will help you grow your business.
CRMs increase your revenue.
A recent CSO Insight Study found that salespeople spend only 25-30% of their time selling because the rest of the time they are qualifying leads, forecasting, routing leads, and researching. CRMs eliminate most of these tasks by doing them automatically and more effectively. And that means a huge revenue growth opportunity for your small business. More specifically, “A CRM can increase revenue by a whopping 41% per salesperson.” (Trackvia) So, if you're looking to improve your sales team's performance, investing in a CRM is a good place to start.
CRMs increase your sales conversion.
Only 25% of leads are legitimate and should advance to sales. The other 75% should be nurtured. A CRM manages where your leads are in their journey to buy your product or service. This helps both sales and marketing provide relevant content to the right leads at exactly the right time. This will help your team follow up at the right time with the right message which increases your sales conversion rate.
If you want to learn more about this concept, check out this article on lead prioritization.
Find the Best CRM for Your Business
Our Ultimate CRM Buyer’s Guide walks you through the decision process and helps you find the CRM that will work best for your business now and in the future. Click the button below.
CRMs improve customer lifetime value.
A CRM system helps you deliver a personalized experience to each customer. By understanding their needs and wants, you can give them the best possible experience that keeps them coming back for more.
Additionally, a CRM system gives you the ability to upsell and cross-sell to your existing customers. By understanding what they need and want, you can offer them products and services that they’ll be happy to buy.
All of these use cases increase how much revenue you make per customer. And a beautiful by-product of this is an increase in revenue.
CRMs decrease the cost of attaining a new customer.
The happy customers that you create (in benefit 3 above) compound when you turn them into brand ambassadors. You can easily and automatically do this with a CRM system. CRMs provide ways to build out automations that collect testimonials, success stories, reviews, and best of all referrals. This decreases your cost to acquire new customers tremendously or equates to even more revenue growth.c you can automate repetitive tasks such as emailing and follow-ups.
Take the first step toward predictable business growth.
Get the best CRM for your business with our Ultimate CRM Buyer’s Guide. Click the button below to learn more.
CRMs increase your business’s profits.
A CRM system gives employees the ability to work smarter, not harder. This is because CRMs automate tasks and provide valuable insights into leads and customers throughout all the stages of their lifecycle. This allows your sales, marketing, service delivery, and support teams can be more productive and engaged in their work. This equates to an increase in employee effectiveness and engagement. And as your team's productivity and effectiveness increase, you’re business profits also increase.
It’s pretty clear a CRM system offers many benefits that help grow your business. If you’re looking for a way to take your business to the next level, a CRM system is a great place to start.
Find the best CRM for your business
If you’re ready to get started with a CRM, don’t just take our word for what CRM is the best for you. We don’t want you to do that.
That’s why we created our Ultimate CRM Buyer’s Guide to walk you through the decision process and find the CRM that will work best for your business now and in the future.
Get access now. Click the button below.